Super Girl / Super Guy Program Three Months
A “tune up” for a healthy adult - learn how to feed yourself well and meet your unique nutritional needs.
**(Wait, if you have Hashimoto's, please read the Happy & Healthy Program. The Super Girl/Super Guy Program is geared towards individuals who do not have complex health issues or a recent diagnosis which may require more support and advanced nutritional focus. See the Happy & Healthy Program if you are thinking you might require enhanced assistance with digestive, thyroid, hormone, or autoimmune issues.)**
Are you in one of the following situations?
- you are wondering if you are doing things the “right way” when it comes to nutrition
- you are embarking upon some great endeavor (such as getting married, going to college,
- training for a sports event, etc.) and want to know how to feed yourself well
- you want to better meet your unique nutritional needs
- you are ready to focus on yourself and feel your best
With the Super Girl/Super Guy Program you learn how to balance your body with healthy eating, quality lifestyle choices, and a comprehensive nutritional supplement regimen that is 100% geared towards your needs and goals.
Call it a crash-course nutrition program designed for nourishing your body and feeling your best.
When you should begin this program…
- As soon as you are ready to jump in!
- As soon as your light bulb goes off that your health matters
- As soon as you recognize that your life needs some nutritional focus
This is the right plan, right now.
Super Girl/Super Guy Program (Three Months)
- One 60-minute sessions + two 30-minute session (we meet once per month, every month of the program)
- Food & Lifestyle Plan - customized and co-created recipes, movement suggestions, sleep support, and hydration tips
- Spiritual Coaching - long-term body, mind, spirit solutions that fit your specific life’s purpose
- Weekly Messaging Check-In Via Client Portal - 5 minutes
All lab orders are a la carte, and we will discuss which, if any, labs are right for you to be successful with this program. Also, lab review/recommendations are performed for a fee of $175.00.
Don't live in the Denver-metro area? This package is available fully online.